Hi Craft Addicts!
Well today's card is a fun and cheerful one using Peel Off stickers, a die, stamp and ink!
How I made this card:-
- I first of all took the Snowman Peel Off sticker (I bought it from Craft Creations years ago) and placed it on a pre-cut deckle edged panel of white card (again from Craft Creations).
- I added 3 snowflake peel off stickers to the top of the panel and coloured the top part with Blue Tim Holtz Distress inks - such as Broken China and Salty Ocean. I used a scrap piece of paper to leave one third of the panel white. I was also careful not to colour the snowman when doing it!
- Using alcohol markers, I coloured his hat in (Black andGrey) and then Brown shades for the broom. I also used Orange for the carrot. I used a grey one to add some dimension to the Snowman.
- I removed the snowflakes so that they showed white against the blue sky.
- I then edged it with a blue alcohol marker.
- The background panel is the largest die from the Noel Frames set from Sweet Dixie which I cut out in white card.
- I was going to use it white on white but felt it looked better against a coloured background, so coloured the front of a 7" x 5" white card with Salty Ocean Tim Holtz Distress ink.
- I then attached the frame background to it with some PVA glue and then added the Snowman panel again with PVA glue.
- I took the Pennant stamp from an Apple Blossom set, stamped it on to some white card with Gina K's Black Amalgam ink and then added the Happy Birthday stamp to it.
- I coloured it in with a dusting of the Salty Ocean, cut around it and then attached it, at an angle with PVA glue.