Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Fizzy Designs
- Though a new name, Fizzy Designs (aka me) have been making cards and gifts for many years and produce gifts and cards for all occasions!
Where we are!
- Our address details are as follows:- Felicity Fuller, Fizzy Designs, 344 Grand Drive, Raynes Park, London, SW20 9NQ
You can contact us in the following ways...
- Email address: [email protected]
- Phone No (landline) - 9.00 to 5.00: 020 85433469
- Phone No (mobile) - any time (within reason): 07581363682
What we do!
- We produce handmade cards and gifts to the highest standard which can be personalised just as you want it!
- We sell die-cut shapes so that you can make your own cards and projects.
- We sell craft products that will help you make your own products - MORE TO COME IN THE FOLLOWING MONTHS
Postage and Packing costs
- Most items will be inclusive of postage and packing costs if ordered within the UK.
- Items that do have additional postage will be shown clearly so that you can decide to go ahead with it before ordering.
- Breakdown of some of the likely charges are: Large Letter packets (including die-cut shapes) under 100gms £1.45* Small Packets (large packets over 100gms to 2kg £4.25**
- Goods will be sent by 1st class post where possible (if you would like them sent by 2nd class post, get in touch with us and we can send you a Paypal invoice for the new amount).
- If you are ordering from outside the UK, please email us beforehand so that we can send you a Paypal invoice that includes the correct postage costs as it varies country to country.
How we will send your goods
- Proof of postage is always got and for higher value goods will be sent by Recorded Delivery/Tracking so you can check where your order is.
- We can send the gift to another address if you let us know and items can be personalised for any event
- If you do want an item personalised, then this might take longer to make, so do give us plenty of notice so we can send it out to you in good time.
- We will also make sure that you see all designs/ideas at every stage of production so you are completely happy with it before it is made up and sent.
- Most items (if already made) will be sent on the day of order if it is received before 2pm - orders after that time will be sent the next day.
Your rights as a customer and other things you might want to know..
- All items must be paid for before being sent. Paypal is our preferred method of payment as it gives both you the customer, and ourselves a level of guarantee and securityl
- Please allow 48 hours for delivery, though we will send items that are in stock and ordered before 2pm on the same day. Any orders placed after that time will be sent the next day. If the item is personalised then this will take longer so if you need it by a specific time do let us know. We will also be in touch with you throughout the process to make sure you are completely satisfied before the goods are sent out.
- You can cancel your order right up until the order has been placed.
- Once a personalised item has been paid for and sent, then we cannot refund you for it (unless it is faulty which it shouldn't be) - you can of course return it (at your cost) and we will issue you with a credit note.
- Any sale items on this site will have been shown at the higher price for at least 2 weeks before being reduced
- We will email you or let you know if a substitute item will be sent in place of one ordered and you can of course cancel your order if it isn't suitable.
- Any item that is handmade might differ slightly to the one shown in the photo on this site but will be of the same high standard and design.
- If any item is out of stock and cannot be reproduced then we will let you know before you place the order. They will marked as such in our website.
- If you do for any reason (and we are sure you won't want to), want to return any item (non-personalised), then you can of course do this in accordance to your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. If the item is faulty, then we will pay for it to be returned and a full refund given. If however, you change your mind, then the cost of returning this item will be at your own expense. We don't take any responsibility for any damage caused to the parcel once it leaves us - we will of course try and sort out any problem though.
- If you are unhappy with the purchase then just send us an email with a description of the problem and we are sure we can sort it out however! As we use Paypal for postage, we are covered by their insurance as you will be. Please allow 15 working days from the date of despatch email before contacting us (though for cards let us know as soon as possible so we can send you another one!).
- We always get a proof of postage through Paypal but if you wish to pay for additional insurance then that is an option. Your rights in respect of the Distance Selling Regulations are unchanged
Privacy and Data Protectiont
- At Fizzy Designs we recognise people’s privacy and security is a major concern. Our guidelines on what happens to your details are set out below and how we protect your personal information. Please read this carefully and check it now and again as it can change from time to time.
Fizzy Designs' privacy commitment
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes.
- We use your personal information to support and enhance our relationship with you. We only share it with our partners and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. You may contact us here at any time with any privacy questions or concerns and to see the personal information you have given us and request correction or deletion.
- When a customer registers at craftaddict.co.uk we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and contact details, and then we keep a record of this information. All this is necessary so we can recognise you as a registered customer, pass on the correct details with your order, and ensure that you are happy with the service you receive.
- We keep a record of any purchase you make from any of the partners’ stores through Fizzy Designs, This means both they and sometimes ourselves can help to deal more quickly with any queries or problems you may have, and also so we can ensure that any information that we send to you is relevant.
- We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you've had with any of the partners' stores on our website. If you would like to revise the information you have provided to us, or feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update the information by emailing us here
How we use your personal data
- All the information we collect via our website or through correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you and to personalise our service. We are committed to using your personal information only for:
1. Passing on your orders to your chosen Fizzy Designs partner(s) so they can supply goods and services to you and for customer administration.
2. Planning and managing our business activities, including analysis of customers' shopping habits, product and style preferences.
3. Technical administration of our website.
5. Providing you with information about the services we offer.
6. Letting you know about offers and news from Fizzy Designs and our sister websites
7. Letting you know about offers, news and products from partner stores on our site.
8. Occasionally letting you know about offers from other companies who we believe may interest you.
9. To verify details of your payment method or credit card account.
- During your registration process you are given the opportunity to select some of the ways in which we may use your details. See ‘your permission’ and ‘helping us grow’ below to keep us in touch with anything you specifically don’t want to be informed about.
- There are only four circumstances where we may share some of your data with others:
2. To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our service, and our partners' products and services (in which case we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function).
3. With your permission, we occasionally make names, addresses and email addresses available to companies whose products we think may interest you, unless you have subsequently withdrawn that permission. (See helping us grow below).
4. If we are requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the network we shall do so.
- A cookie is a small text file that a website can send to your computer's browser. It's like an internet user's identification card, which tells a website when a user is re-visiting the site. Their ability is limited to containing and transferring to the website as much information as the users have disclosed to that site. Cookies can't read or interfere with other information saved on your hard drive. The craftaddict.co.uk website (in common with most other shopping websites) will not work without cookies.
Data over the internet
- The internet is a global network, so it is possible for your data to travel internationally, which may include places outside the European Union. If you visit or shop on the Fizzy Designs website you're agreeing and authorising us to process data in this way.
How we protect information
- You acknowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us (or we send to you) via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
- We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees, our partners and any sub-contractors (such as SECPay) who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
How you can help us protect your information?
- Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online in non-protected environments - for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Also remember to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
- To see all the information we have about you, and to correct any inaccuracies, please write to us at: Felicity Fuller, Fizzy Designs, 344 Grand Drive, Raynes Park, London, SW20 9NQ
How to unsubscribe
- a) If you do not wish to receive any further email messages from us please email us with “unsubscribe” in the subject line:
- b) If you never wish to be contacted by us by post, email or otherwise (with NO MORE MAILINGS in the subject line, please email:
- c) If you do not want to receive emails from us about other companies that we think may interest you, please email with NO 3rd PARTY in the subject line:
Helping us to grow
- In order to grow, succeed and offer you an increasingly broad, high-quality range of products, we need to recruit more wonderful customers, like you. We rely on the many of you who tell your friends and family about us, and we also encourage other companies to promote us to their customers so, when we genuinely think you'd be interested, we'll source and send offers from other companies to you and other Fizzy Designs customers, but only with your express permission which we'll ask for beforehand. If you have previously agreed to this but now do not want to receive information from us about offers from other companies that we think may interest you please email
Our partners' privacy policies
*UK Postage and Packing prices
- Under 100gms (Large Letter) £1.45
• Under 100gms (Small Packet) £3.95
• 100-200gms (Small Packet) £3.95
• 201-500gms (Small Packet) £3.95
• 500-750gms (Small Packet) £3.95
• 750-1000gms (Small Packet) £3.95
• 1kg and over (Parcel) £7.99
Please Note: The following Countries are considered to be in Europe (and therefore will be charged European postage and packing:-
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerb, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Corsica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Kazikstan, Kosovo, Krygistan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macedonia, Madeira, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montengro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajestan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vatican City
Postage and Packing will be charged as follows:-
• Up to 300gms £4.50
• 300-500gms £6.50
• 500-1kg £7.99
All other countries will be considered Rest of the World and postage will be as follows:-
• Up to 300gms £4.95
• 300-500gms £6.95
• 500-1kg £9.95
Please note - these are just estimated prices - if you are ordering from overseas, please wait for a Paypal invoice which will charge you the right amount.