Hi Craft addicts!
I hope you all had a great weekend and the days ahead will be good ones!!
I really enjoyed making this card and I hope you will too!
How I made this card:-
- I first of all stamped the frame that comes in the Winter Stamp Collection from Sheena Douglass (from Create & Craft) onto some white stamping card - I used a Black ink - either Gina K Amalgam ink, Memento or Tonic ink will do as they all can cope with a mix of water/solvent based inks.
- I then stamped the girl in the bottom left hand corner, trying to make her appear as if she is coming out of the sea again using the same ink.
- I coloured her in using Chameleon pencils, trying to make the skin tones as realistic as possible.
- Once I was happy with it, I then used various shades of blue pencils to create the background.
- I also used a green alcohol pen to colour the edge of the frame and then edged it with a black alcohol marker.
- I used one of the sentiments in the set (Winter Wishes) and stamped it twice in opposite corners using the same black ink.
- I then used a Blue Altenew ink pad to add the swirly/flourish in the remaining corners.
- Finally, I added the topper to the card using thin foam pads.