Hi Craft addicts!
Well this is something totally differeent today as it came out of just playing with a piece of cardstock.
How I made this project:-
- I first of all took a piece of pink and white diagonal card which measured 6.5" x 4.5" and then scored it at 3" and 3.25" and then again at 6" and 6.25" and folded it back.
- I then used one of Toni Darroch's Stamps by Me Butterfly die and cut the mat layer out from White card.
- I also cut the outline and detail dies in Silver Mirri card.
- The detail die was also cut out from Black card.
- I then placed that over the white mat layer and stuck it down with PVA glue - once it was dry, I coloured it in using bright alcohol markers.
- To finish it off, I stuck the silver outline die-cut over it just using glue on its' body.
- I cut out a strip of the pink and white card the width of the card and edged it with a black alcohol marker.
- I used a PVA glue to attach it to the front of the card and then attached the butterfly to the middle of it.
- For the calendar part of the card, I placed the calendar over a piece of matching paper (from Hunkydory's 8" Colour Family paper pad) and cut it so that it folded over to hide it.
- I then stuck the calendar to the back of it and then attached that to the middle of the card.
- I would add a small pen or pencil to it too so that it could be a really useful card/present.