Hi Craft addicts!
Still having great fun making cards for Halloween and here is the latest one - very simple to make but is quite stylish (in a ghoulish sort of way).... To find out how I made it look below the pic!
How I made this card:-
- I first of all used the Spider's Web stamp from the Haunted House Stamp set from Rare Earth and stamped it directly on to each corner of a 5" x 7" black card (from the Core Collection by Create & Craft) using Versamark ink. I had used an Anti-static bag first to get rid of any grease etc.
- I then covered the webs in Silver Embossing Powder and heat set them.
- Once I had completed them all, I putto one side as I needed to cut out the Skulls circle frame out - this is the main die from Lynda Chapman's Paper Boutique Love the Bones of You set from Creative Crafting World.
- I cut it out in white card and attached it to the centre of the card using PVA glue.
- I then stamped out the Skull (with the candle) on to some white card using Gina K Obsidian Black ink and coloured it in using grey and a yellow alcohol markers. The stamp is from the Hubble Bubble set again from Rare Earth.
- I felt it needed some form of sentiment so I stamped out the Boo on to some white card 3 times using Versamark ink and like the Spiders Webs, added some Silver Embossing Powder and heat set them.
- I cut around them and stuck them to the Skull frame circle using PVA glue.
- Finally, I added some foam pads to the Skull and Candle topper and placed it in the middle of the card.
- I also added a white insert inside so there was room for a message.
And there you are a spooky card for Halloween that is simple to make!