With Love... Dormouse Z-fold card...
Hi Craft addicts!
This is the first of my blogs actually on my website rather than using Blogger so I hope you will follow me on here...I will be doing things slightly differently insomuch that I will be adding links where possible (checked by me today) so if you want to buy the products I used to make any of the projects you can. I will also be adding a link to my website if the card/product I have made is available for sale. I haven't added any links to this blog (and there are probably some stylistic errors as I am still working out how to use this format so bear with me please!
So.... here is my first card..
How I made this card
Products I used to make this project:-
- 5" White Square card with envelope
- Dormouse on Branch Tattered Lace Die
- Circle dies 3", 3.5. 3.75
- Panorama Skyline dies from Tattered Lace
- With Love sentiment stamp from Craftwork Cards
- White stamping card
- Green holographic card with foil
- Brown card - either Lynda Chapman's World of Paper or American Crafts
- Blue and Green Distress/dye based inks such as Tim Holtz, Rare Earth, Prism (from Hunkydory)
- Gold (Matt) Mirror card from Hunkydory or Kanban
- Gina K Obsidian Black ink pad
- Jet Black Nuvo Drops from Tonic Studios
- PVA Glue - such as Pinflair Glue it or Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue